- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The program ‘De Rekenkamer’ of 21 October 2011 focused on the costs of elderly care. They made recordings in our lab to see the possibilities of camera surveillance for fall detection. Watch video in other formats. Advertisements
With the Health-Lab team we had a workshop on user characterization for telemonitoring and coaching systems. We discussed about differences between user groups, gender etcetera. Results will be incorporated in our system.