Because I became professor in ‘Ambient Robotics’ I held my inaugural speech on ‘Living in a Robot’. The full speech is available as web lecture. In my speech I focussed on the societal developments, the technology, the impact on novel research methods like ‘living labs’ and their role for the educational programs.
- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia