At the Hogeschool van Amsterdam I coordinate a minor programme on ‘Ambient Interaction’. Students learn about new technologies, interaction design and research methods for interaction in ambient intelligent environments. Students perform small research projects for innovative companies like IJsfontein, Ngage media, or living labs like Healthlab or Naarderheem. This week the students and researchers visited Philips Experience Labs. And had some fun on the ice!
- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia