March 16. 2012, we had the kick-off meeting of the ‘Balance-IT’ project in which we work on intelligent camera surveillance systems for care applications, in particular fall detection, fall prevention and wandering detection. We collaborate with 10 SME’s in the field of computer vision and care technology.
- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia