For more than six month we collected data from wireless sensor networks in assisted living apartments ‘de Flank’ in Naarderheem. Together with the elderly users and all researchers we had a dinner at which we explained the first results and new plans.
- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia