Monday March 11 we met for the kick-off of the Care 4 Balance project. In this AAL project, coordinated by iMinds Belgium we cooperate within a European consortium on a system that supports informal carers to give assistance to elderly, and to cooperate with formal carers in this. We will design an innovative and reciprocal service design based on dashboard systems representing the status & context of the actors involved.
- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia