Just before the consortium meeting of the EU FP7-ICT project ‘ACCOMPANY’ the Care-o-Bot robot was delivered to Hogeschool Zuyd. There a new set of user studied will be carried out and the cameras and sensors will be tested in an Ambient Assisted Living setting.
- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia