February 14 was the joint kick off the minors Fashion Theories and Intelligent Environments at HvA. Intelligent Environments offers a program in the field of design, engineering and research. Fashion Theories offers a program in the field of Fashion & the Body, Theories of Fashion Culture and Identity and Marketing Theories. During the program, students investigated whether a connection exists between fashion and movement and whether the relationship between fashion and technology can be found.
- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia