A group of students who, during the minor ‘healthcare technology’, developed an ‘interactive wall’ for elderly with dementia has started a bachelors project where they set up their own company. Because there was so much demand for the interactive wall, particularly from nursing homes, the students investigate whether they can start a successful business with this product. Today BNR news radio was visiting the HvA to interview the students. More information about the company: www.illi-engineering.nl. The interview will be broadcast on BNR eye openers.
- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia