In the ‘Balance-IT’ project we work on intelligent camera surveillance systems for health applications, in particular fall detection, fall prevention, physical therapy and wandering detection. We collaborate with 10 SME’s in the field of computer vision and care technology and the project is funded by SIA. For more information go to the project page.
- PROJECT PAUL FUNDED FROM NWO PROGRAM DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH ON SPORTS & HEALTHY LIVING
- PRESENTATIONS OF MINOR INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS
- DIGITAL LIFE CENTRE PRESENTS RESEARCH AT THE UBICOMP CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE
- IBEACON EXPERIENCE DAYS: INNOVATING APPLICATIONS
- Dutch newsradio BNR interviews students working on an interactive wall for elderly with dementia